12/27/16

I Have Learned To Cherish My Time Alone As I Have Gotten Older.

I Have Learned To Cherish My Time Alone As I Have Gotten Older.

Divos Titanium:

Hair: tram MF921 hair
Glasses: Sorgo - Master - Black & Gold
Beard: Yuth - Cyrus Beard & Mustache
Underwear: Dufaux - Sequin Brief - Black
Skin: Clef de Peau - Jimmy
Pose: Del May - I Think I'm A Hot Male

Decor:

Curtains: Apple Fall - Curtains
Book: Apple Fall - Open Book
Build: Sari-Sari @ Deco(c)rate - My Winter Attic
Couch: Cheeky Pea @ N21- Heather Cottage Sofa
Painting: Cheeky Pea @ N21 - Heather Cottage Art
Radiator: ARIA - Summer Moved On - Radiator
Cat: Just Animals - Siamese Cat Standing


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →